Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelations

We got dis.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application - Read the First Post!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
June
Admin
June

Guild Application - Read the First Post! Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 6:17 am

Hey there! Welcome to the Revelations!

Thanks for taking the time to apply! We don't have many requirements, just be outgoing, fun-loving, and loyal! <3

Please note that we are a WoEing guild, and although we do not have a level requirement, we do expect to see steady leveling. Feel free to ask questions, we'd be happy to help.

All you have to do is fill this application out to the best of your abilities in a new thread!

Post as a guest. Please, do not, make an account.

Code:
[b][u]Character:[/u][/b] (Name/Level/Job)

[b][u]Biography:[/b][/u] (A little about yourself)

[b][u]RO Experience:[/u][/b] (How long have you played, which servers, etc)

[b][u]Past Guild Experience:[/u][/b] (What guilds were you a part of and why did you leave?)

[b][u]WoE Experience:[/u][/b] (Have you ever WoE'd?)

[b][u]WoE Availability:[/u][/b] (Can you attend WoE? Wednesday 3-5pm PST and Saturday 5-7pm PST)

[b][u]WoE Gear:[/u][/b] (What WoE equips do you have?)

[b][u]Reason:[/u][/b]

If we like what we see, we will contact you in game! I wish you the best of luck! (:

Last edited by June on Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://yggrev.forumotion.com
Dobby

PostSubject: Application!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:36 pm

Character: Dobby De Gozaru! - AB (Actally, it's Cherry Popper - SC)

Biography: Been playing since 2001. Started back in Chaos, made a Move to Sakray when WN created a guild there. "Quit" during 2007-2010 as folks from WN moved on with School and Work. Finished school, decided as a "for fun" thing to help out WN make a new guild in Ygg, but things got real and here we are today!

RO Experience: - Most of my knowledge of game mechanics come from the pre-renewal system. I am blessed to have so many renewal experts in my guild that help me along the way. However, if it's a question regarding ABs or Warlocks, I'm your man!

Past Guild Experience:

Chaos - Library of Prontera
Sakray - WN
Iris - After the merger, I temp'd in Second Impact
Ygg - WN

WoE Experience: - Oh dear, I don't even know where to begin. Castles, dungeons, warp points, strats, bugs, you name it!

Reason: - SO I CAN FIND OUT MORE ABOUT JUNE'S AND CHON'S QUIRKS <3

Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 3:10 am

Denied. I have no quirks. >__>
Back to top Go down
guest.

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 9:39 pm

Character: TheGhost86

Biography: I have been playing for about 2/3 weeks so i am very new to this, but i am a quick learner and I like have a good chat to people and meet people from around the world, i play ragnarok about 5 times a week for about 12 hours a day while in work(helps to pass the time) lol

RO Experience: - i have been on here for about 2/3 weeks so not that experienced, but am learning very quickly

Past Guild Experience:

jedi order, but they stiched me up and was charging way to much tax

WoE Experience: - no woe experience at all, but i am interested and willing to learn all that is needed to help your guild as best as i can

Reason: - i would like to join your guild because your members are very friendly and i would like to be apart of your very close nit family guild, and be there to help out with either guild memeber that need it or even help spread the good word of your guild to other people Smile
Back to top Go down
guest.

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:06 pm

Character: Kenomy (Sin/97/50)

Biography: The names Sammy ^^, I live in Texas. Currently attending CTC as my college persueing my goals of becoming a male nurse! I love talking to new people and make new friends! Oh yeah, and I'm 19 ^^.

RO EXP: Well I began RO about 3-4 weeks ago ( experienced several chars ) and fell in love with my assassin! I'm always learning new things about the game!

Past Guild Exp: Boss. I joined them because I was getting lonely and needed some help at times. I left because no-one ever really talked to me =/.

WOE EXP: I have WoE'd one time with boss. Had no clue what I was doing, but I hope to be a pro emp breaker one day ^^.

Reason: I'm wanting to join due to my to good friends I've made in Rev (Leme give a shout out to BIitz and Ch@ser =D)
If it wasn't for them I'd prob have left the game already ^^. I've partied with rev quite a few times and its been a blast. I look forward to working with you all and conquering the battlefield ^^.
Look forward to hearing from you soon <3!
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:16 pm

Looks good to me, Kenomy! Contact one of us and I'll invite you in~
Back to top Go down
Yazmonst

PostSubject: Application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 12:37 am

Character: Yazmonster / Wizard / 78

Biography: My name is Azrael, I go by Yaz, I like piercings and music and playing guitar and dyeing my hair too much.

RO Experience: I just came back to RO now that I have free time! I played years ago with a friend on Niktout, Rebirth, maybe a few other private servers. But I mostly puppy dog'd around behind him and now I'm learning for myself haha. I'm a big team player though and never take anything too terribly serious, I'm more in things for the fun!

Past Guild Experience: I haven't been in any guilds that I can think of.

WoE Experience: I did years ago, but the only thing I remember is spamming Storm Gust a lot. I'd be happy to learn/try/participate of course!

Reason: Because one of your members is just awesome and convinced me with large amounts of cash and possibly a dinner that does not contain dead things or onions that it would be a great idea to join. Also it'd be nice to meet new people and be a part of a community, that way I can keep with the game instead of just bugging all kinds of random people all the time!
Back to top Go down
Flag

PostSubject: New Applicant   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:30 pm

Character: Flag/87/monk

Biography: you can call me tom [im a girl btw!] i have a thing for tentacles and art, and art with tentacles ;D also excuse my grammar hehe

RO Experience: been playing since hmm 2007ish

ive started back a lot of different private servers ranging from low to superhigh-rates.
My mains on IRO is actually on valk, but i plan on slowly migrating onto YGG!
i havent been playing for half a year and a lot has been changed/added

Past Guild Experience: ive only been in one guild on iro and my leader neglects us so we never really did anything but chat ;'D

WoE Experience: yes i have on private servers[tho that was like reaaaaaaly long time ago], but never in iro---and yes i can make it on-time, but i think ill have to join later on wed--since i still got school around 3-ish

Reason: I WANT TO WOE SO BAD ;'D
Back to top Go down
Kyrsk

PostSubject: Application Resume   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 am

Character:Kyrsk - 14 Swordsman

Biography:I have a pet spider (a cobalt blue) names Azule. I love music and just a good ol' fashion convo. Don't hesitate to ask about any topic
I'm an open book.

RO Experience:Played since OBT. Alot of P. Servers i have extensive knowledge of items just off of their weight without a magnfier and most map locations and spawn timers by memory

Past Guild Experience:None that would be able to speak for me currently but I'm hoping this is my one-stop-shop

WoE Experience:I had WoE'd back then before 2.0 came out with walls and such but I'm willing to learn and adapt to the situation

Reason:Just got back into the game after a hiatus and would like to have some awesome peers in a fantastic guild

Hope to hear back soon.
Back to top Go down
Meltin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 4:51 pm

Character: Meltinface- 13 Merchant

Biography: Previous WoW addict, but I dumped the game as it was too big a commitment and I don't like half-assing progression so I'm weening off with RO. I try to be the best at what I'm doing and correcting mistakes I make

RO Experience: I played mRO 10 years ago, had a high level wizard, hunter, assassin (this was before 2-2 classes I believe) I was able to do some solo MVPs (Phreeoni, Edgar? , Stormy Knight)
I played another couple of private servers but stopped shortly because I continued playing WoW

Past Guild Experience: I had my own guild with friends back then, never joined one in subsequent returns to RO as they were oft short lived.

WoE Experience: This wasn't around when I was actually good in RO, and I don't know much about it.

Reason: I'm playing more now, and I'd like to be involved in a crew that knows what they're doing so they can appreciate my talent.

Note: I also have a 60-something hunter named Blacklabel.
Back to top Go down
Frizz

PostSubject: Application- Check these fancy pants out!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:47 pm

Character: FrizzleFoot - Bard 64/10 (Hey, I'm a growin' lad!) Aslo have a 70ish Alchemist if that holds any sway.

Biography: Pfffft... um.. It would probably be a tad easier to say what I am not. Hah! Lessee, I'm 26 years of age, I study and teach Shaolin Kungfu (Which I find heavily interesting, and you meet the most lovely people when you're teaching them how to break an arm or dislocate a collarbone! Haha!), I'm a local musician, I'm a wood worker, a butcher (bakers and candlestick makers apply within), I create stained glass windows, paint (like... pictures.. not like.. painting a bedroom.. although I've been known to renovate a house or two for charity to friends and family O_o), landscape, and somehow all in between all of that I manage to play videogames; And the current one happens to be RO! Now, if I started to talk about my interests - likes and dislikes this post would be FAR too long for it's purpose. Which is to gain access to your lovely organization and show you just how fancy these pants really are! Wink

RO Experience: I played RO WAAaaaay back in it's early days. I'm a returning vet. that has no clue of what's going on! "Hey what's this item do? Pssh I dunno, toss it in the bank with the rest of the random stuff I find..." I just started back about 5 days ago, so I'm a bit snow-blind still. I'm in need of a helping hand!

Past Guild Experience: I have no previous guild experience in RO. You's would be my first. Embarassed

WoE Experience: Back when I played RO WoE didn't exist. Although, I'm interested in all aspects of the game, so I would love to learn WoE. I know how frustrating it can be at times holding someones hand and explaining things to them; and I apologize to that in advance. I read and research this game heavily while I'm playing, so I'm always learning by myself, but reading and first hand experience are two COMPLETELY different things, eh?

Reason: Blitz and his fine lady are the first two people to even notice me since I started playing. I would stand bewildered in town barkin' questions that fell on deaf ears. I was out in orc dungeon struggling along when I met them. Very kind people. And if the rest of the guild is as kind as them, then I would very much like to be a part of it. Skill, game knowledge, experience, wealth; (don't get me wrong, not saying your guild doesn't possess those qualities) ALL fall short of kindness in my book. It's all I need in a guild.
Back to top Go down
new play

PostSubject: application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:48 am

Character: Reimu Hakurei
Biography:i am asiean man looking for friendly guild and a new friend to play ragnarok together

RO Experience: 1 year i play at my indonesia server in my country server

Past Guild Experience:i ever went to soul society, sazaku and one now i am at high novas

WoE Experience: never but i can woe at saturday

Reason: want to look for new experience friendly guildy and new friend
Back to top Go down
lilcdawg

PostSubject: A wild application appeared!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:57 pm

Character: lilcdawg || Assassin Cross || 89/52 (main account)

Biography: I'm a computer science geek, so naturally I like mmorpgs and strategic games. By night and weekends I also train and compete in martial arts. And I'm a girl!

RO Experience: I started playing on and off(2x a week?) back in January. I mostly solo'd my way through 0-75, and TI'd the hell out of the upper levels. I've tried a few other classes but found assassins to be the most versatile and fun. I'm a pretty good team player and have plenty of experience party-levelling.

Past Guild Experience: Got randomly invited to 2 guilds. Left because aside from the guild leaders, people didn't really talk to one another. I only got to party with a few of them and didn't really felt like I was a part of a family.

WoE Experience: None, but would really love to learn how. I'm available on Saturdays.

Reason: I want to WOE/party/hangout in a guild that's social knows what they are doing. Someone from your guild once went out of his way to help me with a quest. You guys are exactly what I'm looking for. When I trans to a GX I'd love to have someone show me the ropes on how to WOE Wink
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:36 pm

lilcdawg: Everything looks good to me! Grab an invite from anyone in the guild. <3 You can find us in Eden, first floor by the blue door.
Back to top Go down
VolkeSin

PostSubject: VolkeSin   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:59 pm

Character: VolkeSin/18/Thief (Just started)

Biography: My most definitive characteristic is that I am lazy. I enjoy sports though and hanging with people whether its irl or ig. I watch alot of comedy tv shows. Im not into leveling like a hardcore.

RO Experience: 1 week but used to play years ago(I dont remember much besides that I have never gotten bored of this game)

Past Guild Experience: N/A

WoE Experience: None, looks like alot of fun though

Reason: In my opinion no game is fun unless you got people to play it with. In any mmorpg I have played, being in a guild was the most fun and revelations seems like an awesome guild.
Back to top Go down
Guesty

PostSubject: Mah App.   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:57 pm

Character: Jude / 56 / Gunslinger

Biography: Ummm, I'm been on computers since I was reallllllly little xD;;. I've played wayyyyy more games than I should, and I tend to learn quickly. I'm actually still in high school. I play Violin too (Only for one year but still.)

RO Experience: I've actually only played on one RO server Very Happy

Past Guild Experience: I've never been in a Guild in RO before, well maybe like one or two but no one ever spoke to me.

WoE Experience: What's a WoE?

Reason: I've kinda been a loner ever since I joined and it's getting kind of sad D:, I wanna join a guild for the...social experience. :B
Back to top Go down
A-Angelo

PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:21 am

Character: A-Angelo/Swordsman/23
Biography: Well i LOVE RO and i Love helping. I like Red, Green and Blue.

RO Experience: I have been playing for almost 2 weeks. Although my level and experience are low..I hope
(if i am part of the guild) you can teach me more cool stuff.

Past Guild Experience: N/A

WoE Experience: I have none. But i am hoping you could teach me.

Reason: I joined the Revelations to learn more about RO, teamwork and friendship. Revelations ROCK!!
Back to top Go down
A-Angelo

PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 am

ADDITIONAL
RO Experience:The server I use is Yggdrasil_New_Open(597)

Back to top Go down
Robotix-

PostSubject: Guild Application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 11:07 am

Character: Robotix- (96/44 Knight)

Biography: I am just getting back into playing RO as of a month ago or so. I have been looking for a Guild that is active for MVP hunting, WoE, and just having people online in general.

RO Experience: I started playing RO sometime between 2004-2005 I think, on both Chaos/Sakray servers. I have a good deal of experience.

Past Guild Experience: I have been a part of many guilds, and even had run my own small guild (<30) for a while, just for the purpose of socialization and monster hunting for the most part.

WoE Experience: I used to participate in WoE regularly. I am not sure what has changed since I last played, if anything, but I am eager to find out.

Reason: I want to join because of what was posted for the people you are looking for. I am looking for the same thing in a guild, simple as that really.
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 4:09 am

Robotix, everything seems good to me~ Go ahead and grab an invite from one of us!
Back to top Go down
Iouby

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:39 pm

Character: Iouby/Bard/96)

Biography: Well ive been playing ragnarok since 2002 i think, of course i dropped rag some times due to personal issues and stuff. I know very little about renewal but i know a lot about pre-renewal( if that could be useful). Nowadays im at college but im entering vacation so if i join ull be seeing me a lot......when classes get back ill probably wont be onlin much but ill try to log in at least a few minutes per day

RO Experience: I've played a lot of private servers, this one actually is the first official server ive been playing and taking seriously (not in a freaky way) and im actually enjoying it.

Past Guild Experience: Well ive joined a guild in yggdrasil but it ended due to inactivity of all members, and i got a lot of experiences in a lot of guild from other servers (probably they doesnt exist anymore)

WoE Experience: Well the only reason i played a lot of different servers in my past is beacause of WoE. I love it so much and ive played a lot of WoEs mostly with stalker but a lot with clown. I yet have to see the time of the WoEs cause im from another country (Brazil) so i have to check and see if i can do it but i probably will be able to

Reason: I just saw your guild recruiting and got interested, read your rules and philosofy and i really enjoyed it and like to join in guilds and meet people and talk to them
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 5:00 pm

Looks great! We'd love to have another bard (:
Come find one of us for an invite!
Back to top Go down
Soulkey

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 9:49 pm

Character: Soulkey/Swordsman (Future RK)

Biography: Been playing RO for a while, off and on due to studies. Currently live in Canada, PST time.

RO Experience: I've been playing on the Valk server for about 2 years, and decided to take up Ygg for a change, since I've heard that the WoE scene was active.

Past Guild Experience: None in Ygg, currently in Infinity on Valk server.

WoE Experience: WoE'ed with a variety of guilds, consider myself pretty experienced as to what goes on in WoE.

Reason: Been looking for a guild in Ygg, seems like you guys are pretty chill. Plus, it's boring leveling by myself without a guild not talking to others xD
Back to top Go down
Uroden

PostSubject: Application to join   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:54 am

Character: Uroden (mechanic) 150/50

Biography: I'm 26yr old male from California, went to school @ the Art institute - Orange County, and Le Cordon Blue- Pasadena, the partial mexican blood in me makes me a full time employee now -_-' Working 65hrs a week so wont be able to Seige Wednesdays and as far as Saturdays that is a possibility.

RO Experience: Been Playing RO since 2004-05 until 08 took a hiatus til renewal and came back temp and got my mechanic maxed then quit again til recently when i was asked to play again.

Past Guild Experience: I will usually stay in a guild until they die off or drama occurs where i need to just leave to get some fresh air. other than that i am not no guild hopper and i stay loyal til the end.

Chaos -Started Off Siege with/in Fellowships , Tried Harbinger, Then Went to Dreamscape where i stood for the best 4yrs of my RO experience.... then it died =(

Ymir - Went Back to Dreamscape... sat in it then left for a friends leveling guild named Zoooooooh and Burning Rangers....sadly even Poke Center /swt thats what made me quit tbh....

WoE Experience: Played as a mechant class all these yrs just mammo machining and high speed cart ramming, now hope to learn what mechanic has to offer in Seige.

Reason: MEI / MAMI whatever she goes by now MADE ME COMEBACK AND HAS GONE ALL PSHASDFGHJ!!!! JOIN JOIN NOW ~~~ROAR!DEEP MAN VOICE ~~~~ just dont make fun of me! which of course FYI will happen wih the help of her doing it to herself anyways! so yeah mainly this is because she wants to keep tabs on me like a mother hen >.>"
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:27 am

SOLD. GRAB AN INVITE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Read the First Post!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next