Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelations

We got dis.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application - Read the First Post!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
IRKSOME

Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:03 am

Character: IRKSOME/73/Champion

Biography: Well, my real name is Isaiah; most of my friends call me Izzy though. I live in California and work with college on the side. A shameless video game addict, I love anything competitive; that is, until I lose, haha. Well, I'm very much looking forward to getting back into RO full force again.

RO Experience: I think that the first time I played RO was when I was 12 years old. I'm almost 19 now, so I've been playing on and off since 2005. Being 12, I can't imagine how annoying I was. Well, yes I can: very annoying. The game dropped out of my juvenile interests. I picked the game up again when I was 15 and really fell in love with the game. The idea of putting the perfect cards into the perfect equips to complement the perfect build was mesmerizing to me. But, finding those perfect cards and perfect equips takes a lot of time, and I wasn't willing to sacrifice that time for good grades in school, so I quit. But, after sailing smoothly through my first year of college, I've decided that I can play some RO to keep my MMO withdrawals from affecting me.

Past Guild Experience: Oh man, I can't even remember the names of most of the guilds I was in! One of the guilds I was in was called EXE. I was with them the longest, and got most of my WoE experience with them.

WoE Experience: I have WoE'd a lot in the past, and in fact, I love it. I'm a bit of a PvP junkie, so the idea of doing War of Emperium with a guild again is an exciting one. But, all of my WoE experience is pre-renewal. I'm sure a lot of things have changed since then, so I'll need a bit of catching up to do. As for making WoE, Wednesday is fine until after the summer; after that, it's not as easy to say. However, I will always be there on Saturday.

Reason: I did quite a bit of grinding to get to champion over the last month; it's been fun, but lonely. One of my favorite things about RO is the social aspect, and I'm missing most of it by being guildless. I want to talk to people; I want to WoE; I want friends who I can depend on (and conversely, can depend on me); I want to MvP. In short, I want a guild. Revelations seems like the liveliest one on the server!
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:12 pm

Grab an invite <3
Back to top Go down
https://yggrev.forumotion.com
Schwert

PostSubject: Application!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 5:42 pm

Character: Speer, Lv 65 Assassin

Biographry: My name is Heinrich Maas, I'm 19 years old and from Germany. I'm still going to school, and will finish in two years. I've been into video games ever since I started walking, since my father is working as a IT technician - Mario and Ryu Hayabusa have been among my best childhood friends. Smile
As I got older I started playing games competitively, too - games like World of Warcraft where I played in the top notches of PvP and PvE, and Battlefield, too, where I played guild wars regularly. I'm a kind of competitive and tenacious person who is willing to work towards success even over a long period of time. The variety of games I played helps me understand game mechanics quickly. I also like to juggle numbers and calculate stuff alot, so I'm kind of a theorycrafter. xD

RO Experience: Well, this part is kind of hard to follow. I started RO on euRO when I was 11 years old, but did not stick to it, as my english still sucked back in the day and I did not have the patience - as RO was not what I called a noob friendly game. I got back into playing several years later - when I was 15-16, and fell in love with it - I spent most of my freetime playing, resulting in me joining UnityRO in 2009 and meeting my good friend Alyona, with whom I spent alot of time playing. After the downfall of our server I started returning to other games like WoW, where I made top-notch and left again - for RO, since I love this game and somehow always find myself getting back into it. ;-;
All of my RO experience is on Pre-Renewal servers, but I think I can quickly get into the Renewal Systems, as I am willing to spend time for learning and grinding my way up.
As for WoE - I doubt I can attend wednesday's WoE, since the times are just f*cked up for european people, and I have to attend school, too. I cannot promise to join every saturday WoE, but I think I can make at least two to three times a month. As for my online times in general, I don't have specific online times, but I can promise to be active at least every second day, since I want to get my way back into RO again. :3

Past Guild Experience:

My first real guild was Crimson Rose on UnityRO - where I met Sloane / Alyona. It was a small yet competitive guild and we had alot of fun WoEing, even with success, although our guild only had 5-7 active members for WoE.

After that I played on DestinaRO, where I first joined a newcoming guild called Pride & Lust, which in the end did kind of good in WoE, too.

On RaptureRO I join the Neutral Guild, which was the top guild in WoE and PvE, too.

As for Yggdrasil - I hope to join Revelations. :3

WoE Experience: As I mentioned already I have quite some experience in WoE with several classes - I used to play Stalkers and Champions for WoE, and now want to try out the other thief class, and hope to get good at it, too.

Reasons: I would love to join a lively and nice guild - as Alyona has told me that you guys are very nice and helpful people. I love to joke around with my guildmates and chat all night, too. And well, another reason for me to want to join your guild is to play with my year-long friend Alyona again, to be honest. xD

P.S.: sorry if my application is a small wall of text - I easily get lost in this kind of thing. q.q
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Come to the corner by the blue door in Eden, Speer~
Back to top Go down
aisuku

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 8:41 am

Character: (Aisuku/lvl 11/Acolyte)

Biography: well i just started playing RO so im looking for a helpful guild that can help me get familiar with the game..im a heavy MMORPGer and i stay loyal to a guild as long as its a family oriented guild were the people inside it get along with each other and help each other

RO Experience: im a new RO player

Past Guild Experience:uh do they have to be RO guilds...cause ive been in a BUNCH of guilds in other games like wow ST SWTOR and other games

WoE Experience: ive never done WOE but fast learner when i get to that lvl
Back to top Go down
Azurian

PostSubject: 150 ab...   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:47 am

Biography: 150/43 AB, nothing really else known about me, im a mystery plus im one of cho cho's parents Razz

RO Experience: 1 year Ygg

Past Guild Experience: Volkiba, issues with guild mates. nuff said

WoE Experience: I run in.. and die

Reason: Cho Cho Twisted my arm and told me to,, nuff said.. she said you guys need more AB's
Back to top Go down
Mags

PostSubject: Meh o_o   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 1:56 am

Post as a guest. Please, do not make an account.

Code:
Character: Magdalena - 150/46 Warlock

Biography: Nothing to see here, move along, move along. Embarassed I work, play RO and...well yeah that's about it.

RO Experience: Yggdrasil 1.5 years, Ymir 1 year, priot to that Chaos for 6 years or so.

Past Guild Experience: Volkiba - I felt forced to WoE there and in general was tired of the bickering between other players.

WoE Experience: Sometimes I can make it, but I will not all the time due to work irl.

Reason: I'm not sure, I was told there were free cookies. <_<;
Back to top Go down
WhiteSin

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 6:30 pm

Code:
Character: WhiteSinX/ 121/ GX

Biography: My name is Gary, I really like this game more than any other online games. I prefer playing online games that are 2D like RO. I'm very nice person. I don't like to kill anyone or cause any trouble, unless someone forces me to.

RO Experience: I have been playing RO for like 5-6 years, but not on this server. I played on private server called Xenophase.net when this server is still pay to play.

Past Guild Experience: I was never on the guild because I'm still new on this server, but I have some knowledge on WoE. I have been WoE on my private server for 5-6 years, but I'm still learning on how to WoE since this real RO server has change a lot ever I played on my private server.

WoE Experience: Yes, I can make it on the weekend for WoE. Sometimes on the Weekdays.
Back to top Go down
Xtiann

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 8:47 pm

Character: Xtiann/120/Royal Guard

Biography: Asian Guy who live in Sydney, on university atm, and originally from indonesia Smile) Been playing quite some game like WOW,HON,Dota2,etc but currently focusing on this game.

RO Experience: I cant remember the first time i played RO, I think its around 2002 i managed to get to level 31 and quit Razz. Then I start playing again April 2012, so yeah i been playing for 2 months.

Past Guild Experience: I'm in an Indonesian guild called oNe, the reason i leave is most of the member know each other irl so its hard to mix with them. Also I don't understand their joke and stuff because i was living abroad for so long.

WoE Experience: Yes i do some WoE in Yggdrasil, mainly helping my alliance (Pagans, and The Inception) Also i played some private server before so i know some WoE stuff Razz

Reason: cuz heyjune is cute Smile
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 1:15 am

Azu and Mags: Unfortunately, after discussing it with my guildmates, I will have to decline.

WhiteSinX and Xtiann: If possible, we'll try to find you guys in game for a little chat!
Back to top Go down
Nightstr

PostSubject: Interested in joining!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 12:44 am

Character: (Name/Level/Job)
Nightstrike, 30, Acolyte.

Biography: (A little about yourself)
New to game, started about a week ago. Played a very, very long time ago and just started back up. I have a level 7 high thief, but I decided I'm really interested in healing, so I made the Acolyte. I understand the game fully, just looking for some friends/connections to enjoy the game further.

RO Experience: (How long have you played, which servers, etc)
As stated before, I played on.... Chaos? Maybe? It was a very long time ago, played for a few months.

Past Guild Experience: (What guilds were you a part of and why did you leave?)
I haven't been in any guilds yet :/

WoE Experience: (Have you ever WoE'd, can you make it to WoE?)
I did a little WoE on my Hunter a long time ago, enjoyed it a lot and could make it to WoE once I reach appropriate levels.

Reason:
Saw your post on forums, got a lot of lol'ing done and it caught my interest above all other guilds.
Back to top Go down
BrandonS

PostSubject: Application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 10:41 pm

Character: (Name/Level/Job)
Crippled Swag/ 68/Hunter
Biography: (A little about yourself)
Hmm, Im an activist, I love the outdoors and being around a lot of people. Im a friendly, Social person. Good luck getting me to shut up ;p Im also kind of a car freak, Obsessed is an understatement.
RO Experience: (How long have you played, which servers, etc)
I havn't played that long, Nor do I have any Guild experience. Im pretty much a newwbbieee but Am a fast learner. I've played many other MMO's and would be happy to help in any way that I can Very Happy
Past Guild Experience: (What guilds were you a part of and why did you leave?)
Absolutly none ;p hopefully this one ;]]]]
WoE Experience: (Have you ever WoE'd, can you make it to WoE?)
I havn't personally experienced it, But I've watched it been played. And would make an effort to go, and Learn as fast as I possibly can.
Reason:
I joined RO to play with Yaz and from playing in the same room+overhearing everyone, your guild seems really awesome. I'd like to be in a tight knit group and learn about WoE and participate in other guild activities and meet some new people in game
Back to top Go down
Merlot

PostSubject: Application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:02 am

Character:
Merlot / 123 / AB

Biography:
I'm Paige, and I live in Massachusetts. I'm 19 and a full time college student. In all honesty I spend WAY too much time on the computer. Lots of gaming and pointless internet (Reddit FTW). I recently picked up RO again after I stopped playing for the better part of a year. I'm on summer break until my classes start up again in September. I WoE and MVP frequently and KVM every so often.

RO Experience:
Started RO back in 2006, since then I have been a frequent and avid player. I do take hiatuses every so often to keep my sanity, but always find my way back here. I started on Iris, and then moved over to Yggdrasil when the servers changed. Haven't tried other servers because I really do not like starting over from scratch.

Past Guild Experience:
My first guild was Cirrus, which I was in about 5 years ago. I made some good friends there. Did some WoE, but not often cause I was a pretty low level. Ended up leaving them because I went on hiatus and they were gone when I came back.
After that I made a guild with a good friend of mine called Soku Kaji. It was fun, but stayed pretty small (largest it got was 20 member). We WoEed frequently, but mostly for fun, we never really got anywhere with it. The guild fizzled out after a while.
Most recently I was in Boss, and WoEed frequently with them.

WoE Experience:
I WoE frequently on this character. I really enjoy them and attend as many of them as I can (which is most). I'm pretty good at it, if I do say so myself.

Reason:
Because I want to! I saw a member recruiting in Eden, checked out the site, and it interested me. You guys look like a good group of people and I would love to join you.
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 3:49 pm

Nightstrike, Swag and Merlot: Please grab an invite from any of us!
Back to top Go down
tj

PostSubject: application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 8:06 pm

Character:LT.Sweeney level:81 Job:hunter

about me: im jobless atm, pretty much got dropped from army training 2009 may, since then i had a job but left as the pay was not good, game wise im looking to join a guild for woe, chatting and mvp'in (really want to mvp in a team) i would consider myself kind, loyal and helpfull, i like playing rpg's and strat games but in the real world idk what to do anymore jobwise

RO Experience: ive been playing for around 3+ years on valk, i know the game pretty well i like event partying but never mvp'd or done any woe

Past Guild Experience i was in 1 guild on valk server around a year ago but due to going for army training i got kicked

WoE Experience: never done woe before and yeah i would come defo!!!

Reason: reason for wanting to join, ive been playing for maybe almost 4 years and never done any woe and yet most of the chars ive made where woe build based lol, i really want be in a guild and just do some team objective games hence why im applying
Back to top Go down
Chef

PostSubject: application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:55 pm

Character: Chef - Ranger 130/34

Biography: I'm 18, live in New Zealand, training to be a chef. I split my time between working/going to training school but i could still attend WoE (not everytime tho).

RO Experience: First started playing back in 2003, but I probably only lasted 2-3 weeks. Then I sorta missed RO so I came back around the second week of May 2012.

Past Guild Experience: None really

WoE Experience: No experience but willing to learn.

Reason: I feel like I have a lot to learn about RO as a game and I feel like this guild can offer that

Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 6:14 pm

Chef and Sweeney, grab an invite from us. <3
Back to top Go down
Chrisbam

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 7:52 pm

Character: (Chrisbam77/97/Crusader)

Biography: (Well, I am Chris...I don't really know what else to say...)

RO Experience: (I have played for about 6 months....But I stopped playing for about 4, So it total it would be about 3-4 weeks. I have also played on TalonRo, but I stopped after a day, only because I think higher XP rates are cheating.)

Past Guild Experience: (I was in some guild....I dont know the name, but I got kicked out when I stopped playing for a couple months.)

WoE Experience: (I have not played, but I am willing to become involved)

Reason: (for what?...lol)
Back to top Go down
Tashiro

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Character: (Tashiro/94/Knight)

Biography: Just a guy playing a game,nothing really interesting about me

RO Experience: Roughly around 3-4 weeks, and i recently have a lv60 assasin and a lv 22 priest/monk thingy

Past Guild Experience: None really,im hoping this will be my first major guild that im in

WoE Experience:No experiance,id love to try it honestly, and im sure id be able to make it to the WoE

Reason: A guild would be nice,plus it cant hurt making new friends and people to play with
Back to top Go down
Mellifer

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 2:16 pm

Character: (Mellifer/70/Bard)

Biography: Hey there, I saw your ad in the Eden Group Base..! I'm 18, live in Ontario, and am going to university for a Bsc. in Biology. I've heard I'm pretty funny if you get to know me. I love drawing, reading, and listening to copious amounts music (At the moment I'm on a psychedelic music binge).

RO Experience: Oh boy, I've played on and off for about 7 years. I played on... Chaos.. I think? Before moving to Sakray. There I was part of a guild called Aeori, did some WoE there and what not. Since then I've been playing rather aimlessly, until now!

Past Guild Experience: (Aeori on Sakray, left because stopped playing for a bit, guild was dead when I came back. Was in a bunch of random guilds on Chaos that I don't remember at all. Something about a magic 8 ball?)

WoE Experience: Yup, I've done WoE, I was the other half of our guilds Classical Pluck! I can make it to WoE here fosho.

Reason: For fun, and meeting new people I guess? Also mostly Karaoke, let's be srs.
Back to top Go down
Gun

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:30 pm

Character: (GunRunner/101/Maestro)

Biography: I'm Mike, I'm 18 and live in Ottawa, Ontario ; I play rugby at a provincial level and its become a passion of mine (I love training). Other then that I work quite a bit but it never inter fears with RO and I study economics in college. Summer vacation Ftw.

RO Experience: I started playing back in 2006 on private servers and took a few years off. Until about a year ago I heard from a WN member that iRo was now free. So to bring back memories I began playing on the Ygg server.

Past Guild Experience: Mostly WN, Eden, Volkiba and Justice (disbanded)

WoE Experience: I can always make it to WoE, I have a bit of experience but there's always room for improvement and learn more.

Reason: I feel that Rev can help me not only improve but keep me playing.
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 12:14 am

GunRunner, please grab an invite from a Rev member.
Back to top Go down
Uri

PostSubject: Application   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:08 pm

Character: Unrivaled/AB/113

Biography: Name Is Nathan From The Uk, My Gf Got Me Into This Game About Two Years Ago, And We Game Togeather Smile

RO Experience: YGG Only, About 8 Months Stright Then A Year Gap (2010/2012)

Past Guild Experience: Legendery ( Old Guild Few WoE Runs With Low Level Mvp Runs, Current Volkiba. Not Being A 150 In That Guild Kinda Stands Out And Im Not Involded In Guild Day To Day Things.
WoE Experience: A Few Times Yes, Not A Big Fan Of WoE Being A Healer But Can Attend If It Is Needed

Reason: Allways Been A Fan Of RPG Games, Would Be Nice To Be Needed In A Guild ( TI's, Mvp Runs, WoE )
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:56 pm

Uri, grab an invite from us <3
Back to top Go down
Esdian

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Character: Esdian/Gypsy/85

Biography: A stay at home mom, that has no children of her own. Hows that work you ask? I take care of my friends children. I'm generally a friendly, talkitive, sometimes viewed as Crazy player.

RO Experience: I can't give an exact "My play time is" But I'm wanting to say it was a few months, I know not the most experanced player ever. Server Wise I've pretty much always been on Ygg.

Past Guild Experience: BOSS guild.. or how ever it was spelled, lots of good people. Reason I left, To be honest I at times take extended breaks from things, few months back I started one and came back the other day and Then did alittle research and found out Boss was disbanded. I have nothing against a guild giving me the boot when / if I take a long break, I usually encourage it.

WoE Experience:I've never participated it WoE, Reasoning I never felt I actually had the power to make a difference, As well as with watching children I can never tell when I'm going to be called to deal with them so I hate being committed to something then having to leave mid session.

Reason: As I stated earlier, I'm a Social creature and need some one to if nothing else to talk to while doing things to keep me from going batty. Also while I know my power is limited Being in a guild allows me to help people. As well as being in a guild gives me a pool of friendly people to bombard with questions and my request for help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Read the First Post!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next