Revelations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelations

We got dis.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Guild Application - Read the First Post!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rion

Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: My Application ^^   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 6:47 am

Character: Rion Requiel, Swordsman, level 36 (At this moment)

Biography: My name is Rion, I have just recently started Ragnarok, and am hoping to make plenty of friends, I despise Bots they always get in my way (I.E. Ant Hell 1) And love the hard work it takes to level up and the friendships I can build through doing so.

RO Experience: I have only played for a week or so, a majority of players I met are all Bots though so i don't have much of a reputation.

Past Guild Experience: This would be my first Ragnarok Guild and I would love for it to be the one and only Very Happy

WoE Experience: I have never done WoE and frankly being a lvl 36 Swordsman wont help with that however I will do my best to get stronger so i can help!

Reason: I want to make new friends meet new people and have a lot more fun ^^
Back to top Go down
HolyB

PostSubject: Holybroly's application    Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 3:28 am

Character: (Name/Level/Job)
Holybroly/30/25/Acolyte (I plan to go monk>champion>sura)
Biography:
Where do I start? I'm Roy and I recently started to play RO again after two years of playing out side haha. I also play LOL, WoW, and Diablo. I love helping people out with out anything in return. I recently moved to Las Vegas and I'm loving it! 
RO Experience:
I have been playing RO since 2005 after a friend of mine introduced me to a private server I have never played on the real server before and after that same friend told me the official RO was free to play I decided to join. On private servers I always played monk/champion characters max levels. I love the pvp concept of RO especially WOE. 
Past Guild Experience:
In private servers I was in a couple of guilds who's names I can't remember sorry it's been years. I left those guides because they were inactive no one really spoke to each other and I'm quite talkative hehe. I just wanted a guild that was fun yet serious enough to stay loyal too. 
WoE Experience:
I never had the chance to WoE with past guilds, but I would love too I have seen videos and have heard everyone say it's tons of fun. I'm a quick learner so I'm more than sure I'd be able to pick up my role in it quick. I can't guarantee I'll make it to 100% of WoE but I'll try all I can to attend it as much as possible.
Reason:
I want to join Revelations because everyone in it seem admirable and the kind of guild I was looking for the whole time I played RO in the past and I hope I can join your ranks and MVP, TI'S, oh and I want a WoE for my WoE so I can WoE while I Woe.
Back to top Go down
Rion

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 am

I retract my previous application so that I may try to find another guild you guys seem way too busy as it is, so bye. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:36 pm

Esdian, if possible, I'd like to chat with you a bit more, find me in Eden, by the blue door if you can!

Oh bummer Rion. I apologize, I've been working these past few days so I haven't had time to respond. if you're still interested, we'd be happy to send you an invite.

Holybroly, grab an invite from us as well. <3
Back to top Go down
https://yggrev.forumotion.com
Kiorii

PostSubject: Le App de Kiorii   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:48 am

Character: Kiorii/96/50/Monk

Biography: Hi there! My name is Noah. I'm outgoing and friendly, maybe even a bit eccentric. I like reading, playing sports, gaming for sure. I'm a College student and ummm yeah don't know what else to say. Favorite sport: Snowboarding hands down. Favorite Game(s): Kingdom Hearts and Assassin's Creed and of course Ragnarok.

RO Experience: I played Ragnarok Online way back when and I loved the game! However the experience was in a private server and there were no third classes. I played for about I'd say four years on and off then took a break. When I saw that the official Ro was free I thought I'd give it a try. There isn't really an online game that caught my eye pvp-wise the way Ragnarok has. I did try the Valk server when I started but Ygg seems more homely to me.

Past Guild Experience: Back in the private server, I was apart of one of the biggest woe guilds. I played with them for a while until the guild disbanded which saddened me to leave Ro. In WoW both private and official, I was apart of fun guilds that had guild activities every other weekend and we'd pvp a lot. I'm hoping to find another guild (hopefully this one) to have fun in, chat with, and Woe/pvp with once again.

WoE Experience: Heck yes I've Woe'd before and it is one of the main reasons why I play ragnarok! It's been a while though so hopefully I can once again learn, grow and play my part in it and be helpful. I can almost always make it but work can sometimes be a hassle. So if not all of woe, most likely the beginning or the second half depending on work.

Reason: You guys seem to be a Helpful family-oriented and friendly community that enjoys playing all aspect of the game. Something I look for in a guild, so hopefully I can join your ranks and be apart of it, maybe even get some help. Leveling alone is Lonely and agonizing at 96 T-T!

Back to top Go down
Esdian

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:14 am

Quote :
Esdian, if possible, I'd like to chat with you a bit more, find me in Eden, by the blue door if you can!

Forgive the unusual post, Just wanted to let you know I talked with 1 of your guildmates to get an idea of what time you online, So I'll do my best to be on in a time I think should work.
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 12:42 am

Esdian wrote:
Quote :

Forgive the unusual post, Just wanted to let you know I talked with 1 of your guildmates to get an idea of what time you online, So I'll do my best to be on in a time I think should work.

I apologize! My schedule is all over the place. D8
Back to top Go down
ZEC

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Character: ZeroEXceed/ 15/12/ Gunslinger

Biography:Call me Zero~! Host of Das Beard, and a long time lover of gaming, stories that grab you with weird themes, and boxer puppies~ I work two jobs, and are a part time college student. I tend to work 50-70 work weeks that depends on overtime at my full time job. Schedule is iffy, but I'm a fan of RO and will make myself dedicated. :3

RO Experience: Ummmmm....Earlier 2000's. I'm thinking around 03? Never had money to play past the 15 day free trial, but loved the game.

Past Guild Experience: NONE. Guild-silly I am.

WoE Experience: I'd like to try sometime,but I'm PvP and WOE stupid.

Reason: Y'all's recruiting thread seemed friendly and such.
Back to top Go down
tsuugaku

PostSubject: tsuugaku's app   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 12:40 am

Code:
Character: (Tsuugaku/102/13)

Biography: i'm 18, law student, love japanese 80's music: synth pop/new wave/post-punk, love kids under 10 and above 3 years old, love cartoons :3

RO Experience:I guess an year right now, played on my countrys server(Brazil) and it sucked, than i started on iRO around 2011/november and than stoped around 2012/March and now i'm back. bounce

Past Guild Experience: "Brotherhood", we helped each other to lvl in the beginning, but they gave up the game or most of them.

WoE Experience: No, never WOE'd, but i can go if u tell me how, at least on saturdays.

Reason:JAKE ICON and you guys seem happy and friendly I love you
Back to top Go down
Meizzle

Meizzle

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:43 pm

"Reason:JAKE ICON and you guys seem happy and friendly"

Jake icon?!
Back to top Go down
http://asdiaries.tumblr.com/
tsuugaku

PostSubject: ...   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 7:47 pm

i mean emblem Smile Jake emblem.
Back to top Go down
Meizzle

Meizzle

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:10 pm

Is there something we don't know about?! Sad
Back to top Go down
http://asdiaries.tumblr.com/
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:09 am

I think he means Adventure Time. Which, upon further inspection, our mameshiba looks like him. *3*

Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Finn-and-jake-adventure-time-site-grab

vs.

Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Tiger-Bean-Large-Cling-Template
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:31 am

ON THAT NOTE: COME GRAB AN INVITE.
Back to top Go down
Sujeczka

PostSubject: ;0   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 9:06 pm

Character: Sujeczka/81/Knight

Biography: Hello <bows> my name is Sujeczka (actually its not but dont tell anyone ;0) and I'm a crazy psycho. Damn! You got me! So that was the question that was going to check if I am one... Tricky... affraid

RO Experience: Not at all. Very Happy I've been playing for a week now. alien (im green)

Past Guild Experience: Nope.

WoE Experience: Nope 2.0.

Reason: I just need some guidance at the moment. And I would like to play in party sometimes. And have some more fun maybe... Rolling Eyes No reason to play mmo alone right...? cat
Back to top Go down
June
Admin
June

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Updated this section a bit. From now on, please create a separate thread with your application. This will be easier for everyone. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application - Read the First Post!   Guild Application - Read the First Post! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - Read the First Post!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3